Subscribe Us

Microphone not working on Google Meet




I have trouble with my laptop's microphone problem lately when I did realized when using built-in microphone. I did check all the setting inside the browser and Google Meet itself, all setting is ok, microphone allowed for the application. 

 After troubleshooting and searching related articles on the net, still did not find the answer. Actually if all settings is correct and the microphone still not working, you can change the setting in Microphone Privacy Setting as following pictures;


Click on the Microphone privacy settings as above and you will be taken to next page;




Ensure to turn on the button under the 'Allow apps to access your microphone'.

Then my problem solved for tomorrow interview session with one of our candidate from Johor.  

Post a Comment

0 Comments